This grave is located on Pritchard Road, near
the intersection of Starr Hill Road.
There is no tombstone, and the exact location is unknown. The information found in a deed
for this property indicates the grave is a few rods from the house. This area is known as
Ty Coch (red house), and this house was one of the first ten homes built in the area.
Mr. Griffiths came here from Llanor, North Wales in early 1795.
Kathleen Last and Betty McCulloch
All rights reserved